Almost everyone suffers from musculoskeletal pain such as back or neck pain at some time in their lives, but for many, these are chronic issues that severely affect daily life. Our focus is to provide you with self care solutions to minimize the need for over the counter or prescription pain meds and doctor visits. We do this by providing the following:
- Anatomy education (spine, nerves, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones) - By understanding what is occurring physically, it is easier to understand and implement solutions.
- Specific exercises to address spinal joint dysfunction, increase spinal fluid flow to discs, and to strengthen supporting tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
- If necessary, imaging such as X-ray or MRI may be prescribed in order to fully understand joint pain or spinal dysfunction.
- Consultation to determine if sleep position, mattress firmness, posture, or weight may be contributing factors.
- Resources that will aid in home self care. These may include traction devices, resistance bands, resistance equipment, physiotherapy equipment, etc.
- Personal instruction and education for exercises, physiotherapy, etc.
- Optional office provided physiotherapy and as-needed Chiropractic care.
- Non-drug solutions only - care provided to limit or prevent pain medication usage.
** Health insurance for this service is accepted. Health savings accounts and Flexible spending accounts may also be used for this service.
To get started, please schedule an initial office consultation using our online appointment scheduling system. For any questions, don't hesitate to call or send us an email.